About Allure Medical Assistant School
Allure Medical Assistant School was founded to give students the opportunity to become medical assistants for a low cost, providing them the real skills doctors look for when they begin working.
We’ve taken a fresh approach in training. We offer courses in a medical office rather than a classroom, so students can learn the needed skills and become comfortable in the environment before leaving school.
Our goal is to thoroughly prepare students with the real-life skills they’ll need to know as of day one in the medical office. Hands-on learning is our main objective. Our students train side-by-side with some of the industry’s most seasoned medical assistants to prepare for beginning their new career as soon as they graduate.
What’s unique about Allure Medical Assistant School?
- Externship in a medical office – Our students will work in a medical office for a week as part of the program. This will give you the opportunity to utilize the training we give you and gain valuable experience.
- We offer convenient Saturday classes.
- The course is taught in a medical office so you’ll feel comfortable in the environment before leaving school.
- The course centers around hands-on training.
- Tuition is low and we offer payment plans.
- Jobs assistance is available after you complete our course.
- Our program is approved and licensed by the Texas State Commission of Postsecondary Education.
- Your tuition and fees cover the cost of your CPR Certification (through the American Heart Association), medical supplies for class, medical assisting scrubs, and CCMA exam.